Welcome to the website of the Vegetarian Society of Richmond, Virginia! We are here to support you in pursuing a healthy, compassionate, earth-friendly vegetarian lifestyle. Whether you are a committed vegan or just trying out a few vegetarian dishes, you are welcome here! See our events page for a list of upcoming events. We hope to see you soon!
Mind Your Belly announces their first Pop-up Dinner!
Friday, September 27, 6 PM at Kitchen Thyme, located at 7801 W Broad St, Richmond, VA 23294
Theme: Hello Autumn!
Come enjoy a 100% plant-based, gluten-free*, made from scratch, delicious fall-inspired dinner!
Dinner will be served buffet style and include 5 dishes + 1 dessert.
• Pear Salad with Vegan Feta and Walnuts
• Pumpkin Soup with Coconut Milk and Ginger
• Spicy Green Beans with Sesame Seeds
• Jackfruit Bourguignon with Mashed Potatoes
• Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Sage Brown Butter Sauce, Broccoli Rabe, and Pumpkin Seed
• Pumpkin-Butterscotch Gingerbread Trifle
*Please, be aware that these are gluten-free recipes, however they are cooked in a non gluten-free kitchen and cross-contamination may occur.