$15.99 per person. Tax and tip additional.
There is one seating from 5:30 to 8:30 but you may arrive any time during this period. Don't worry if you can't make it by 5:30.
- Bhel Poori - Medley of Rice puffs, Lentil noodles and Chips smothered in Tamarind and Mint.
- Vegetable Samosa - Triangular pastry turnovers stuffed with mildly spiced potatoes.
- Gobhi Pakora - Cauliflower fritters made with Lentil batter.
- Uttapam - Mini Rice pancakes topped with Onions, Tomatoes and Cilantro.
- Sambar - Zesty yellow Lentil soup.
- Bandh Gobhi - Chopped Cabbage sautéed with peas in a blend of fresh herbs.
- Mushroom Saag - Medium mushrooms cooked in mildly spiced Spinach sauce.
- Chana Masala - Traditional Indian Chickpeas delicacy with exotic spices.
- Aloo Bengan - Potatoes and Eggplant sautéed with Onions and Tomatoes in a blend of spices.
- Navratra Korma - Nine Vegetables cooked in a creamy Coconut sauce.
- Kofta Curry - Vegetable Fritters cooked in a light Ginger Garlic sauce.
- Vegan Naan - Traditional Indian flat bread baked in Clay Oven.
- Basanti Rice
- Lauki Halwa - Indian bottle Gourd pudding garnishes with Pistachio and Raisin
Register for this event by Monday, May 15. Please let us know if you have to cancel and please do not cancel at the last minute. The restaurant must prepare food in advance of the event and a firm head count in needed. Thank you.